UMZU zuPOO (Amazon) Colon Cleanse & Gut Support
Studies show that an average person is carrying waste from the last 8 meals. What have you eaten in the last 8 meals? How long do you want that in your system? Customers who take zuPOO typically experience a large passing of waste within 12-48 hours. Take zuPOO for a full 15 day cycle for a full flush of your gut.
UMZU: zuPOO on Amazon
UMZU: zuPoo (Formerly Digestive Refresh) 15-Day Supply – Relief From Temporary Bloating – Natural Gentle Laxative Properties – Can Flush Toxins – Support Weight Management – USA Made
- Cascara Sagrada is a natural gentle laxative. For anyone that suffers from occasional constipation, Cascara sagrada can offer some genuine natural relief. It has also been shown to aid your immune system and promote good probiotic bacteria thriving.
- Bentonite clay works to draw-out waste from the body in a gentle, natural way. It pulls the waste from your gut and intestines and passes it out into the toilet. It also contains a ton of beneficial nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron, and potassium.
- Aloe ferox is most notable for its colon cleansing benefits. As a natural laxative and colon cleanser, it is considered the strongest of the colon stimulating herbs.
- Milk thistle is a powerful liver tonifier. It supports liver cells while helping to remove waste from the body that is processed through the liver.
- Cayenne pepper has a hugely positive effect on the digestive system. Cayenne pepper helps produce saliva, which is important for good digestion as well as alleviating bad breath. It also stimulates the flow of enzyme production, which is essential for our digestive system to work properly. Cayenne pepper also stimulates gastric juices that aid the body’s ability to metabolize food and toxins.
- Subjects who took Slippery Elm experienced a 20 percent increase in bowel movement frequency and significant reductions in straining as well as improvements in stool consistency. Since slippery elm has the ability to improve digestion, this process can aid in weight loss.
How to Use the UMZU zuPOO ?
Take 2 Capsules
With a full glass of water prior to bedtime. Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Wait 12-48 Hours
You may notice a buildup of gas over the first 12-24 hours. Expect a flushing of waste within 48 hours.
Take Consistently for 15 Days, Every 90 Days
Continue supplementing before bed for a full 15 days for a complete flush of the digestive system. We do not recommend taking zuPOO more frequently than one full cleanse per 90 days.
What does UMZU zuPOO do?
ZuPOO is designed to help flush excess waste from the gut and intestines. This allows for a smoother digestion process and healthier gut.
How do I take UMZU zuPOO?
We recommend taking 2 capsules of zuPOO before bed at least an hour after any other food or supplements. Continue to take zuPOO for a full 15 days for a complete flush of the digestive system. We do not recommend taking zuPOO more frequently than one full cleanse per 90 days.
Is UMZU zuPOO vegan?
The capsule is made from bovine gelatin, so the product overall is not vegan. However, the contents are vegan-friendly.
Is UMZU zuPOO dairy-free?
Yes, zuPOO is dairy-free, however, it is processed in the same facility as some dairy-containing products.
Can I take UMZU zuPOO with medication?
We always recommend talking to your prescribing physician before using any supplements to ensure that they are safe to take with your medical history.
Do I need to change my diet while taking UMZU zuPOO?
You can continue to eat as you normally would while taking zuPOO. We recommend making sure that you are staying adequately hydrated and drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
How long does UMZU zuPOO take to see the effects?
Generally, most individuals experience a flushing of waste within 24-48 hours of starting zuPOO. For some individuals it can take a couple of days longer to start to see the effects of zuPOO. Staying hydrated throughout the day will help to make zuPOO more effective.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.